Fukuoka Trip

So the last days I was leaving my beloved Tokyo for a trip to Fukuoka  (福岡)! I met there the Mother of my Girlfriend^^
I whish I could fly to Tokyo as fast like in the time of this flight. Fukuoka so far I saw is a nice big city at the sea!
The first impression actually were at the Subway. My girlfriend met surprisingly an old friend and I had a nice talk with a guy originally from Great Britain who lives in Fukuoka with his Japanese wive. Most times only strange people wants to talk to me. But in Japan I sometimes got nice chit chat with other Foreigners for exchange experience :D
Our resident this time was the Hilton Hotel with a nice view to Fukuoka Tower. The first time I could actually walk in a Room at a residence in Japan :D. But actually I love my tiny room at our Hotel Wing International Korakuen in Tokyo, they are so nice!
Back to Fukuoka! We visited the Fukuoka Tower and had a nice view over the Town. Also I got discount for being German :D
At the tower was also a floor for couples :-)
Also we visited the beach. Then we were at a shrine praying and eating really good udon noodle soup!
Later I experienced how to buy a Smartphone for elderly people in Japan. It seems that all over the world some problems are just the same  :D
I wished we had more time in Fukuoka couse it seems to be a nice city! I think I will go there again.
Now I'm back in tokyo and in some days flying back to Germany. I really start to fly to much... we really need faster planes! Maybe I should use my university contacts to start a research group on that :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside of japan

Pokémon Café in Tokyo

Sold out