Flying back again 又

Why does holiday is always so fast! Suddenly im sitting at the airport and enjoy my last Matcha Latte. Didn't I arrived just yesterday? I assume not but my feeling says otherwise.
I had a nice trip again. And saw a lot of things and met many new people. Even my Japanese seems to improve a little bit so I sometimes surprise people by understanding what's going on :D
I saw fukuoka, could travel together with my girlfriend, saw a Japanese house from the inside, ate many Japanese food.... by the way I love udon noodles. And at this one udon shop they thought I'm living there couse every time I'm around we eat there.
So long back to Germany. Tomorrow I can work again. Also this time the waiting for my girlfriend is not so long, so I'm looking forward to new adventures in Germany in the next month's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside of japan

Pokémon Café in Tokyo

Sold out