Gakusei and Sensei

Wow this is my forth trip to Tokyo! But this time I will also visit Fukuoka.
So far some days has past and much things happened.
At Sunday I was at a calligraphy and origami event with Japanese and international people. There I was the 学生 (Gakusei / Student) It really was fun. I'm not used to write kanji so much. Especially to write it nice with real calligraphy equipment! But with the nice help of our beautiful teachers it was make able that even I got a nice picture! You can see it here too. I wrote Sakura (桜 / さくら). It's stands for cherry blossom tree.
On Monday I had the honor to be a guest at the Japanese high school again I visited in last summer before. I was guest in the English conservation class. There I was actually like a  先生 (Sensei / Teacher). It was really fun to see the other side of the classroom. The students were very nice and I tried to give everyone a good experience even if they all had a different level of English. Also I learned that if you want to be a good teacher at first you have to prepare much about what you will be talking in the lessons otherwise you run out of topics!
I'm really glad I can have those experiences. Not every traveler has the chance to do this.
After the school the teacher stuff invited me to eat Shabu Shabu  (しゃぶしゃぶ). It's a traditional Japanese food were you put meet in boiling water and after short time you take it out and put it in a souce and the eat it. It's very delicious. You can also see the picture how it looks like.
I recommend trying it ;-)
Tomorrow I will fly to Fukuoka. I'm curious about this City!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside of japan

Pokémon Café in Tokyo

Sold out