Osaki Station Area

So, I'm back to tokyo and a little bit I have trouble to write about new things couse many things I already discovered (I can't write about every karaoke session even if there are epic :D). But I'm staying in a different area than usual.
This time I'm at a hotel near osaki station. I'm actually surprised. I expected nothing but a near place to my wedding. But at the station there is the "Ohsaki New City" (I don't know why the hell there they wrote it with "h" and at the station without) so actually at the new west and new east exit of osaki station you have a nice area with a mall, many cafés and restaurants. Also it's not so crowded and if you still want the crowd it's pretty close to shibuya too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside of japan

Pokémon Café in Tokyo

Sold out