My fifth time

Wow time is running so fast!  I'm about to travel my fifths time to Japan. Two years ago was my first trip.
This time I'm traveling together with my girlfriend to meet friends and relatives.
The start of the trip is already good.
We got a free upgrade to premium economy! It's not business like last year in summer, but still better seats and service :-) I really like that airline!
The next 12 hours maybe will be a bit boring in the plane but I hope for good movies.
Also this trip we have a tight and intressting shedule. For example we will visit fujisan and we make a travel to the countryside of japan in tokushima. Also I'm looking forward to eat my first kobe beef!
But for now I settle with a fresh mint tea, search some Pokémon and wait for the flight to start :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside of japan

Pokémon Café in Tokyo

Sold out