Starting a blog

Welcome to my freaking awesome blog.
First: yes i fucked up finding a decent name for this blog and the worst is my blog Adress. But hey since there is a full southpark episode about this problem im at least not alone!
So what i am doing here?
Somehow people were intressted in me traveling again to japan,  so i want to try to keep you up to date. Even if i don't know if i have enough time for this or just post some pictures to my fb friends.
Why am i writing in English?
Couse i want to improve my English plus get a wider audience. So maybe two persons read the blog instead of one :-)
What you will expected here?
Expect nothing. Im just writing stuff of my brain while im travel. Maybe there will be also some pictures. Time will show how motivated i am.
That's it, first post! yeah :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside of japan

Pokémon Café in Tokyo

Sold out