How to make an impression in Tokyo

Well I found out all it needs to make in impression is to be a white guy with blonde hair and order a chai latte. That's all :D
Maybe someone remember the story of the Starbucks where they reserved a table for me. I was there again and the barista actually asked me if I was there before and if I normally want a chai latte. I said yes two months ago. After she said she remembered me I asumed she  reserved the table for me in the summer. Those things happen to me me here sometimes.
We were also at these incredible Indian Curry Restaurant near Nakamurabashi station and there they also seem to remember me :D
So it's easy to be remembered here. But on the other side hard to be undercover^^

Also these days I visited the buildings of the Tokyo University. It's a huge university with some nice buildings!
Beside that I drove the Rollercoaster at Tokyo Dome and hanging around in Starbucks or Excelsior a cafés watching people. Eating outside is also a thing here. You can get a good meal for around 7€ or less and drinking water is for free! And no its not just fast-food!  In Germany nearly impossible I think to get a full meal with drinking at a Restaurant for this price. Even with less money it is possible to eat some nice noodles here! And if you are willing to pay more you can get more healthier food.
I whish to have more noodle restaurants or such things in Germany. Or how about a Jonathan. 24 hours open. Many things to eat and if you want to drink more than a water just pay about 1-2€ for the drinking bar.... ( to be fair no alcohol or such things ). So if the owners of Jonathan read this. Can you open one Shop in Bochum please? :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside of japan

Pokémon Café in Tokyo

Sold out