Much Japanese and a Child's dream

My first days runs so fast again!
Yesterday I had a day full of meeting people who tried to speak Japanese with me.
I was at a school festival where we met friends of my Girlfriend. There I experienced my first Japanese tea ceremony. I found out that I sometimes can follow a conservation with body language and lot of words like "intresting" or "no" or "repeat". So actually I maybe understand 2 percent of the talking. But hey its more than nothing!
Later at the day I met family of my Girlfriend. There also was lots of Japanese and a little bit teaching English :D There I also wished to know more Japanese. After greeting, hobbys , job and talking about weather my Japanese is over.
But it's a good training to be forced a little bit to try to speak.

Yeah and today my childhood dream from long ago got true. I was in a real Pokémon Center!
It's funny that those shops really can exist here^^
And now I do what I always do. After I was at a café I forgot where I came from and now I have to search the correct exit for me :D 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside of japan

Pokémon Café in Tokyo

Sold out