First week is over

Wow that was fast!
My first week is over and im feeling like, why do i stay such a short time here?
Im pretty sure im getting japansick again when im going back. So anyway what happens the last days:
We learned a lot of things at school! I think its a good way how they let us repeat and repeat and repeat.  Or maybe i should say repeato xD somehow many words japanese use are japanized english and adding an "o" or a "tsu" sometimes helps that people understand you. It got to a running gag with a friend here :D

At Wednesday we watched a movie after school. The ghibli movie with the moving castle (dont remember the actual title at the moment)
After that i went to karaoke with some mates of my class and many french people. Karaoke is just the thing to go here!

Yesterday i was at ginza. There are a lot of expensive shops like gucci and the buildings are mostly designed. We found a store there where they sell star wars chopsticks (you also can find them in akihabara). For me i bought a pick with fur on it at a yamaha store. Don't know what this is good for but i never saw such a thing before. 

Today i was i akihabara in some nerd stores and a gaming station. After that i did my homework in an excelsior café. Its a bit like Starbucks there. These special excelsior café in akihabara i went last year too. It somehow remindet me of the two opposite things in tokyo. There's rush everywhere. But go in a café like this and somehow find a bit silence while watching the rushing people. In akihabara especially the maids on the street who never gets tired of doing advertisment for their work. This place just gives me thoughts of things about life. 

Back to topic. I didn't feel like going into a maid Café this time. I have other things todo at the moment. Like later meeting my japanese friend.
My resume for the first week:
I had lot of fun, met some cool people, tried a lot of new food, learned a lot and it feels a bit like i live here.
So long i will see what the next days will happen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside of japan

Pokémon Café in Tokyo

Sold out