Genkijacs Tokyo last day at the school

Today was my last day at my language school (Genkijacs in Tokyo). I really enjoyed it. I think i learned much and fast for the time i was there. I also booked my apartment over the school. That was a easy way to get a cheaper place to live. Then i started in a total beginners class even if i had japanese lessons for some months at a adult school. But you can't compare 90min learning a week with 4 hours a day plus homework and beeing in the country plus sometimes learn even more just couse you are motivated. So i think after 3 days or so we all were at the same level and i learned only new things after this.
Also it was good that we were a new class. So everyone was new. That makes it easier to bond with the people. Even so i didn't met not nice people at the school. We all have the same goal and paid to be there. That makes learning another thing.
It was a bit like school when i was younger. But here i had more fun and was motivated and my classmates also. So it was a good learning atmosphere in the class.
Only not so good that sometimes with 7 students there is not so much place in the class. But this is tokyo.... its an everyday problem you get uses to, like beeing tired all day couse you was on the way all day and half the night :D
I really had a good time and some cool insider jokes plus some karaoke action with my classmates. And the teachers were fun also "special present for you!" :D they forced us to repeat and repeat and repeat :D in germany i needed months to learn hiragana. (Im a slow learner in such things) here i could read most of the katakana in 2 days after we had the topic in the school. Thats the benefit of repeato and trying skills in the country! 
Would i do it again? Definitely! Otherwise i didn't had extended one week at the school. Extending was a bit unsure for some days if i could do so and keep my apartment. But that are things that happen when you want to do this spontaneous. At the end it worked smoothly.
So today at the last day we started with kanji and i whish i could stay like half an year or so. Then you could really talk more with people.
Also today was a ceremony were everybody who leaves got a certificate of how long he studied there and everyone could take a short speach in japanese. (Thanks for the help of speach to my special someone)
It was really a nice ceremony with music and a good ending for the trip. To spend my main holiday learning japanese was a good choice. And now im awaiting my last evening in this country and be a bit sad that i have to leave tomorrow. I'll come back to tokyo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside of japan

Pokémon Café in Tokyo

Sold out