So what, i extend!

Well... since i had so much fun in my first weeks and i feel like i learn much and i want to do more with someone special and i have some vacation days left, i extend my stay for some days!
So i have 5 more days at the Japanese school and 5 more days full of adventure, beeing tired and have much fun with people all over the world. Sorry to my people in germany for this! 

At Thursday i had a great evening with cool people, lots of eating, laughing and of course karaoke. We need more karaoke in germany. Its just fun if you do it with some friends!

Today i thought i should do a bit of a tourist thing couse the last week was more like living as a language student in my second home here.
I visited asakusa. If you search things for tourists and a huge tempel: thats your place!  The tempel is really nice. Even it is awkward for a german to see swastikas everywhere. Of course they have a complete different meaning here!
The stores and the people were a bit to tourism like for me (but i think one time you have to be there). The tokyo i like looks a bit different. After some hours i had enough and now im doing homework again. I wanted to visit the sumo museum but it was closed :-/ but i saw how some fighters arrived. They were so big i could see them from far away :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countryside of japan

Pokémon Café in Tokyo

Sold out